TERMS & CONDITONS OF SALE
- Unless otherwise specified, all computers manufactured by Simple Computers Solutions carry a one year part warranty on the CPU, two (2) years in-store service warranty & peripherals carry a four months warranty e.g. printers, scanner, thirty (30) days warranty on speakers, no warranty on mouse, keyboard, surge bars, A to B cable etc. Monitors carry a two (2) months warranty from Simple Computer Solutions and a one (1) year manufacture’s warranty.
- Merchandise found to be defected due to negligence or misuse by the user whether intentionally would not be honoured. Resellers are requested to strongly recommend to their customers the necessity of purchasing UPS’s or other power protection devices in order to protect their computing equipment from electrical surges, spikes, brown – outs and black outs. They are also requested to advise their customers on the need of data and file back up storage devices.
- Simple Computers Solutions also called SCS, will not honour warranties nor claim responsibility for equipment damage due to power surges of data loss, resulting from not having file/data backup procedures implemented.
- SCS shall have no liability with respect to (a) data lost, regardless of the cause, (b) data recovery services, or (c) data contained in any Product placed in SCS possession. For example, SCS has no obligation to pay for, or reimburse for the cost of recovering data. SCS, makes no guarantee that it may always have an identical stock replacement of a defective item, in situations where there are no identical replacement in stock, the item may be replaced with the closest available in stock item. In such a case the customer will be responsible for any difference in cost. In cases where the item has to be returned for repair, customer shall pay the shipping cost to the manufacturer, SCS will pay shipping cost back to the customer.
- All defective merchandise returned to S.C.S must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice (proof of purchased) and in original packaging (especially anti-static bags where necessary) with software, cables, manual etc.
- Warranty does not cover machines that have been infected with viruses. Customers are strongly recommended to protect their machines with an anti-virus program.
- Prices are subjects to change without notice. No Refund will be given to returned merchandise.
- Customers are subjected to a Fuel Charge Fee for the pickup and delivery of the machine for servicing or repairs. etc. Rates are determined according to the area. Minimum Fee $80.00
- No warranty on accessories. All sales are FINAL.
- All merchandise supplied or delivered remains the properties of SIMPLE COMPUTERS SOLUTIONS (the company) until all outstanding balances due including value of any dishonoured cheques are paid in full. All cost incurred for the recovery of outstanding debts shall be on the customer’s account.
- LAPTOP WARRANTY FOR ALL MODEL LAPTOP, ACER/ASUS/HP/SONY VAIO/TOSHIBA/ETC, CARRIES A ONE (1) YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY FOR PARTS AND SERVICE.
- Customers are subject for shipping cost and receiving cost to and from manufacturer.
- Simple Computer Solutions (SCS) will not be held responsible for the cost of shipping laptops. Simple Computer Solutions (SCS) are distributors only.
- All CCTV equipment, cameras, NVRs, DVRs comes with a manufacturer warranty and is subject to be tested by the distributor. MUST BE RETURNED IN ITS ORIGNIAL PACKAGING and MUST BE PROTECTED BY PROPER POWER PROTECTION. Picture of installations may be requested by supplier. IP camera password removals, or any type of removal is not covered by warranty and is subject to a cost.
NOTE: GOODS OR PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, ALTERATION, NEGLECT, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR OR INSTALLATION ARE NOT COVER UNDER WARRANTY.